Quit Smoking and Drinking (Alcohol Consumption) for a Better Life
Quit Smoking and Drinking
Smoking and drinking are terrible habits which cause ill health. It weakens the victims both physically and mentally. They destroy a person’s career, priority list and thought process. Smoking cigarette is nothing but burning down your healthy life.
Cigarette Smoking or Smoking cigars is injurious to health. As we all know that cigarette smoke contains over 4,000 chemicals, including 43 known cancer-causing (carcinogenic) compounds and 400 other toxins. These include nicotine, carbon monoxide (CO), tar, ammonia, formaldehyde, arsenic, hydrogen cyanide, and DDT. Since nicotine (major compound of cigarette) is addictive, people tend to smoke more.
- Tips to maintain Balanced Healthy Diet for a Healthy Life
Disadvantages of Smoking
- Smoking causes cancer and lung failures.
- It causes pollution and disrupts the atmospheric balance.
- Smoking not only spoils the functioning of lungs of the smokers(active) but also of the people around them, as they become passive smokers.
- It causes breathing issues and often leads to abnormal deaths of the individual.
Consuming alcohol is another dreadful disease which is being habituated by present youth. It is pathetic to note that it has now become a prestigious thing for people, especially among college students. In olden days people used alcohol as a medicine for external injuries. Slowly, after westernization people started consuming and has become victims of this monster.
Disadvantages of Alcohol Consumption
- Damages the liver.
- Destroys families and relations.
- Has bad influence on future generations.
- Reduces the production of testosterone.
- Increases in infertility.
- It damages the nervous system and even cause Hepatitis B.
- The victim becomes unconscious and senseless.
- It causes sleep disorders.
- Alchohol spoils social reputation.
- It deteriorates your decision-making skills.
- Binge drinking may even lead to a blackout, a phenomenon characterized by memory loss (amnesia)
Reasons behind the addiction
- One of the lame reasons told by the drunkards is unbearable stress and pressure.
- Many of them consider it as fun and pleasure but drinking is never cool.
- In certain cultures, children are being forced to imbibe this.
No matter what the reasons are, as a responsible individual it is our prime duty to abstain from these toxic habits. Our former cricketer Rahul Dravid and other celebrities took initiative and organized many campaigns against smoking and drinking to bring awareness among people.
Many pharmaceutical companies introduced anti-smoking medicines to help victims get back to their smoke-free lives. There are many de-addiction programmes run by organizations like Alcoholics Anonymous to enlighten the public.
- Best Protein Powder: Whey Protein – The Power of Real Protein
- BUY WHEY PROTEIN HERE – Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal
Quit Smoking and Drinking – Yet, people become slaves to these habits. Change should start from within. Therefore, we ought to stay miles away from them for a hale and happy tomorrow.