Low Carb DIET to Manage Diabetes and Lose Weight
Low Carb DIET
Health and Fitness – Low Carb DIET: A low carbohydrate diet may help you to manage Type 1 Diabetes. Type 1 Diabetes is a persistent condition in which the pancreas produces little or no insulin. Most Diabetes experts suggest a low carb diet, especially for children. Restricting carbs can cause low blood sugar levels. Here are some low carb foods you could include in your diet.
- Tips to maintain Balanced Healthy Diet for a Healthy Life
- Best Protein Powder: Whey Protein – The Power of Real Protein
- BUY WHEY PROTEIN HERE – Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal
Low Carb DIET for Vegetarians: Whole grain pulses like Moong Dal, Beans, Cottage Cheese is high in protein, as well as the fiber. Low Carb DIET for Non-Vegetarians: Chicken, Beef, Fish, Eggs with Vegetables.
- Fruits: Apple, Orange, Strawberries, Blueberries, Pears
- Vegetables: Spinach, Cauliflower, Carrots, Broccoli
- Fats and Oils: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Fish Oil, Butter, Lard
- High Fat Dairy: Cheese, Butter, Yogurt, Heavy Cream
- Nuts and Seeds: Walnuts, Almonds, Sunflower Seeds
Tofu is a good quality vegetarian source of protein with low carbohydrates. It is made by curdling Soy Milk and Curd. Tofu has 1.9 grams per 100 grams of carbs. Mushroom is also a great source of low carb DIET for dinner.
Include Quinoa as a regular meal in your DIET instead of the starchy rice for a low carbohydrate diet. The Quinoa is easy to digest and is a complete source of vegetarian protein and a good source of monounsaturated and omega-3 fatty acids.
Salmon does not contain many carbohydrates and the Salmon is an excellent source of Protein and Calcium. The Salmon also holds a decent amount of Omega-3 fatty acids which are suitable for your brain development.
The Chicken is a very good source of protein and low carb diet. Chicken contains about 27 grams of protein per 100 grams and zero carbs. Eat Healthy Low Carb Substitutes every day that can help you to maintain your blood sugar levels.
Other Low Carb Foods to Maybe Include
- Tubers: Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes
- Unrefined Grains: Oats, Brown Rice, Quinoa
- Dark Chocolate: Eat more Chocolates which contains at least 70% of Cocoa.
- Wine: Choose dry wines with no added sugar or carbs.